custom handmade stoneware since 1972 in their Deneen Pottery studio located in St.Paul, Minnesota. In 2012, Deneen Pottery celebrates its 40th anniversary with a fresh new look and the same commitment to customer service that has made them the industry’s leader for handmade stoneware for the last four decades.
Each piece is handcrafted, working with innkeepers and other clients to best showcase their business logo and branding on signature mugs, tableware, and other clever accent items. Don't forget, every product is lead-free, and safe for use in your microwave, dishwasher or freezer making them extremely durable for use by innkeepers as well as guests. Stock up those signature mugs in your gift shop as guests love to take them home to their friends and family!
Deneen Pottery signature mugs, and have been busy creating new glazes in an effort to continue offering the most original and high-quality products their clients have come to expect from Deneen Pottery since 1972. Be sure to stop by and see them at the next hospitality trade show presented by Mid-Atlantic Trade Show in Colonial Williamsburg taking place March 4-5-6, 2012 and see what they have hot out of the kiln!
- ► 2012 (34)
- Custom Handmade Stoneware, Deneen Pottery
- Greenwich Bay, Fine Soaps, Custom Amenities at Mid...
- Fines Herbs Souffles recipe, By The Side Of The Ro...
- Bed and Breakfast Real Estate Broker, Dalton at Mi...
- Tomato and Mozzarella Casserole ~ recipe from Chur...
- Luxurious Bed Linens, Comphy Co, 2012 MidAtlantic ...
- Dinner added to Mid Atlantic Conference
- English Quiche recipe from Carlisle House
- Scone Mixes, Victorian House Scones at Mid-Atlanti...
- ▼ September (9)
- ► 2010 (11)