Thursday, September 22, 2011
Greenwich Bay, America's Soapmaker since 1962 produces fine soaps and quality private label custom amenities crafted especially for guests to enjoy while staying at your property at reasonable prices.
We often find ourselves seeking "Made in the USA" quality products. You will find that and more when dealing with this environmentally sensitive fine soap manufacturer, custom packaged to compliment the branding of your business.
Greenwich Bay is pleased to now offer new retail size products for add on sales in your on-site or on-line gift shop to your clients and guests:
*packages for B-days/Anniversaries
*gifts to take home to remember their trip
*gifts for their family, babysitters, etc.
*online sales for future sales
Stop by and meet with Denise Huntwork at the March 2012 MidAtlantic Innkeepers Conference and Hospitality Trade Show being held in Colonial Williamsburg where you can check out the latest products, fragrances, and packaging of their fine soaps and custom amenities. Be sure to visit their Facebook page as well!
- ► 2012 (34)
- Custom Handmade Stoneware, Deneen Pottery
- Greenwich Bay, Fine Soaps, Custom Amenities at Mid...
- Fines Herbs Souffles recipe, By The Side Of The Ro...
- Bed and Breakfast Real Estate Broker, Dalton at Mi...
- Tomato and Mozzarella Casserole ~ recipe from Chur...
- Luxurious Bed Linens, Comphy Co, 2012 MidAtlantic ...
- Dinner added to Mid Atlantic Conference
- English Quiche recipe from Carlisle House
- Scone Mixes, Victorian House Scones at Mid-Atlanti...
- ▼ September (9)
- ► 2010 (11)