Scone Mixes: Mix, Freeze, Bake with Ease.
Victorian House Scones award winning scone mixes allow you to be in control! Create your own signature scone by using either the Original Recipe or Original Oatmeal scone as your base, then freeze the dough (as individual ready-to-bake scones), so you can quickly bake fresh scones each morning. The commercial size single-batch, single bowl packaging means no more measuring guess-timates, and lets you produce perfect
scones each time.
Victorian House Scones, LLC. Producing award-winning scone mixes since 2003, she had baked these scones for a Lafayette IN coffee shop from 1998-2003.
Debbie has spoken at past hospitality trade show gatherings including Mid-Atlantic Innkeepers Conferences (2010, 2011) and World Tea Expo (2011) on scone-making and how to create unique signature scones.
Be sure to stop by and meet her at the Mid-Atlantic Innkeepers Conference taking place in Colonial Williamsburg on March 4-5-6, 2012 ... the chances are excellent that you will get to taste one of her famous scones!
- ► 2012 (34)
- Custom Handmade Stoneware, Deneen Pottery
- Greenwich Bay, Fine Soaps, Custom Amenities at Mid...
- Fines Herbs Souffles recipe, By The Side Of The Ro...
- Bed and Breakfast Real Estate Broker, Dalton at Mi...
- Tomato and Mozzarella Casserole ~ recipe from Chur...
- Luxurious Bed Linens, Comphy Co, 2012 MidAtlantic ...
- Dinner added to Mid Atlantic Conference
- English Quiche recipe from Carlisle House
- Scone Mixes, Victorian House Scones at Mid-Atlanti...
- ▼ September (9)
- ► 2010 (11)