Markel Insurance Company understands the unique complexity of owning and operating a bed and breakfast, and are expertly positioned to assist with your bed and breakfast insurance needs.
A homeowner's policy is sufficient when insuring just a home. As innkeepers, your home is part of your business which requires that you secure more coverage beyond what a simple homeowner's policy can deliver.
Whether you operate a Bed and Breakfast with five or more rooms, or a country inn with 25 or fewer rooms, Markel's Bed and Breakfast/Country Inn insurance can provide you the coverage you need to keep your business running smoothly, even when unforeseen events occur.
Their B&B/Country Inn insurance program is specially designed to cover you in all sorts of unexpected situations: from plumbing predicaments to kitchen catastrophes to sticky-fingered employees.
2012 MidAtlantic innkeepers conference. They are dedicated to keeping innkeepers up to date on the latest coverages, new developments in the insurance industry, as well as tips on claims processing.
Make plans to visit with them at the 2012 MidAtlantic Trade Show and Conference taking place in Colonial Williamsburg on March 4-5-6 and schedule a review of the insurance coverages you have in place or how you can update of your most valuable business assets.
- ► 2012 (34)
- Food Sessions offered at Mid Atlantic Conference
- Thyme Blintzes recope from Mid Atlanticv Innkeeper...
- Kashmir Rugs, Chain Stitch Rugs by JS Internationa...
- Natural Odor Removal, Enzyme Cleaning Products, Ma...
- Hash Brown Quiche Recipe from Mid Atlantic Innkeep...
- EW3D, Bed and Breakfast Website Design and Marketi...
- Cheese Souffle ~ Recipe from Mid Atlantic Innkeepe...
- Bed and Breakfast Insurance, Markel Insurance Comp...
- ▼ November (8)
- ► 2010 (11)