Mid Atlantic Innkeepers Trade Show & Conference
Colonial Williamsburg, Virginia - March 4, 5 & 6, 2012
The Mid Atlantic Innkeepers Conference will have a myriad of sessions on the Internet, Business & Finance, Marketing and, not to be left out, FOOD, GLORIOUS FOOD!
Highlighting our FOOD Sessions will be:
Micro~RAVES - Dispelling microwave cooking myths, Carol Evans, Cape Charles House B&B, will demonstrate microwave short-cuts and recipes that receive rave reviews!
The Art & Science of SCONE MAKING - From the basics to developing your own signature scone, Debbie Anderson, The Scone Lady, will demonstrate the process from dry ingredients to sampling the finished product!
Cooking with TEA - Danielle Beaudette from The Cozy Tea Cart, will demystify your questions while you enjoy tea samples. Emphasizing the health benefits of tea, she will demonstrate cooking with tea using seasonal menus.
Breakfasts MADE AHEAD - Renowned Chef, Suzy Blanchard, from The Inn at Meander Plantation, will demonstrate quick and easy breakfasts that can be made ahead - saving time and frustration on those busy mornings.
DINNER at the Inn - Should you consider doing Dinner? Jack & Pat North, Mayhurst Inn, will emphasize the decisions you need to make before offering dinner to your guests.
- ► 2012 (34)
- Food Sessions offered at Mid Atlantic Conference
- Thyme Blintzes recope from Mid Atlanticv Innkeeper...
- Kashmir Rugs, Chain Stitch Rugs by JS Internationa...
- Natural Odor Removal, Enzyme Cleaning Products, Ma...
- Hash Brown Quiche Recipe from Mid Atlantic Innkeep...
- EW3D, Bed and Breakfast Website Design and Marketi...
- Cheese Souffle ~ Recipe from Mid Atlantic Innkeepe...
- Bed and Breakfast Insurance, Markel Insurance Comp...
- ▼ November (8)
- ► 2010 (11)